Sunday, March 15, 2009

Workouts this week

Monday 3/9/09: Biked 50 minutes on the stationary and did weights.
Tuesday 3/10/09: Ran pushing Asher in the stroller 48 minutes.
Wednesday 3/11/09: Ran with Ashley to Trussville Springs and back. Daylight savings made it much darker than usual. We ran 7.5 miles, 8:20-8:30 pace.
Thursday 3/12/09: Biked 50 minutes and did full-body weights.
Friday 3/13/09: Speedwork at the track: 1 mile warm-up. 8x400 at 9-10mph with 100 walk/jog between each one, then a 2 mile cooldown. Felt this one that night and the next day.
Saturday 3/14/09: Biked 20 miles on the stationary in 1:03 then changed my shirt for a rain jacket and ran in the rain for 42 minutes. Felt great!

I signed up for the Talladega 2100 Half-Marathon. It happens April 11, and the finish is on the SuperSpeedway!! Yeah, I'm racing at Talladega--so now I'm OFFICIALLY an Alabamian.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! You should wear a race outfit that resembles a NASCAR vehicle. Who are your sponsors? That could be a lot of fun! Or, because it's the day before Easter you could be the Easter bunny or an Egg? All kinds of options...
I love your new look. It's very spring-y.

Simply Scroggins said...

The children are really missing track this spring and so am I. Keep up the good work. I love reading your blog.