Tuesday, March 11, 2008

my workout today + most recent painting


First, an addendum to yesterday's workout: after posting I lifted weights, upper body only, last night with Eric. Today, I ran, pushing Asher in the double jogger, for 51 minutes. I ran around the flat area near my parent's neighborhood, but added in the Charnwood hill since I haven't done many hills lately.

This picture is of the painting I did for Kate and Chad. We're taking it to Wisconsin in a few days. If I was from cow country like they are, I'd want it in my living room. But alas, I'm from the south. I guess I'd need whatever animal I painted to already be breaded and fried up in bacon grease before it floated through the clouds in my living room!
Here's a link to my online photo gallery of paintings: http://picasaweb.google.com/kellyanderic/KellySArtPortfolio

2 comments:

The Grush's said...

We want to see you when you come our way!

Erin

Sara said...

Good grief woman, you have mad skillz!!! :) If I ever get a girl, I will commission you for her room...like that will ever happen...
Do you ever feel that way!?!