Monday, May 4, 2009

Workouts this week

Monday 4-27: I ran in the morning about 6 miles, then I jogged 2 easy miles with Eli in the afternoon at the TrakShak group run. We are going to try to do this as a family for a while. Eric ran 4 miles pushing Brandt and Asher in the double jogger.
Tuesday 4-28: I biked 50 minutes and did weights.
Wednesday 4-29: I did speed work--ran over to one of the soccer fields at the sports complex and did 6 2-lap intervals with a 1/2 lap walk inbetween each one. I then did 5 1 lap intervals. I kept about a 6:30 pace. Then I jogged home. Total mileage was about 6.
Thursday 4-30: I biked 50 minutes and did weights.
Friday 5-1: I ran 7.2 miles with Ashley at about a 8:15 pace.
Saturday 5-2: I ran 52 minutes on the trails. Then we had our final home meet,which always wears me out (But it went GREAT--even with a delayed start and a few showers during!). Somehow I still had energy to help Eric shovel and spread gravel on our soon-to-be sports-court for a couple of hours. My forearms were a bit sore on Sunday.
Sunday: rest
Monday 5-4: I ran pushing Asher in the stroller in light rain for 1 hour. Felt great! Hopefully we'll get to do the TrakShak run tonight.

No comments: