Sunday, May 17, 2009

Workouts 5/11-5/16

Monday I ran 1hour then went to Jolene's for P90X. DANG. That was a tough workout (LOTS of pushups, plus some other back and chest stuff totaling an hour). Monday night I jogged 2 with the Eli and Brandt at the TrakShak run.
Tuesday I biked 52 min then did 30 minutes of P90X legs (also DANG hard). Felt sore from all the push-ups, but felt good otherwise.
Wednesday I ran intervals. Ten minute warmup, 18 minutes of 40 sec hard, 20 easy, then ended with a 2 minute hard interval. Ran about a mile cool-down. I did a bunch of push-ups and lat-pulls to try to build on what I did Monday.
Thursday I biked 50 minutes and . Also did some squats and lunges.
Friday I ran 7.2 miles with Ashley at a pretty comfortable pace--although there is nothing comfortable about the l o n g hill at the end.
Saturday I ran pushing Asher in the stroller for 54 minutes. It was rainy, but felt pretty good.

No comments: