Sunday, February 22, 2009

Workouts 2/16-2/21

Monday 2/16: Ran on the trails for 52 minutes.
Tuesday 2/17: Biked 1 hour and did full-body weights
Wednesday 2/18: Ran 1 hour 8 minutes, mostly around the center of town. I hadn't been able to find my Garmin for a few days. I was desperately looking for it on Tues. night to use on my run Wed. morning. I looked in and all around the desk shelf where I keep it. We have a trash can by the desk. I looked in there, but realized I had emptied it earlier in the day. After searching for several more minutes, I decided to go get the bag of trash out of the trash bin outside. I did, and sure enough, there was my Garmin watch! I said many prayers of thanks that it didn't get taken to the dump Wed. morning when the garbage truck came by.
Thursday 2/19: Biked 40 minutes and did full-body weight workout.
Friday 2/20: Took the day off, hoping to give my body a chance to heal some. I have pulled a muscle or something in my rib-cage area from coughing so badly, and every-time I cough, blow my nose, or bend certain ways, it hurts terribly.
Saturday 2/21: Ran 10.75 miles. Averaged about 8:12 pace. The first half was mostly at a sub 8 pace, but I slowed toward the end, especially on the hills.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh man! what a blessing that you found your Garmin! I know how much that thing means to you and it would have been crippling to lose it. I want to say a prayer of thanks on your behalf!

BTW, I am super impressed by your workouts!