Friday, February 6, 2009

Workout log 2.02.09 - 2.07-09

Monday 2/2: Ran around 5 miles--did the Sherman Oaks hill loop. I had trouble with having to stop to cough a lot during this run. My body felt tired.

Tuesday 2/3: Biked 55 minutes downstairs and did full- body weights.

Wednesday 2/4: This was a super-cold morning. The windchill was like 10, so I chose not to run outside. I did speedwork on the treadmill: 14 minute warmup jog, 2 minutes hard, 1 minute easy for about 25 minutes. My speed bursts began at 9mph, and the last 4 or so were at 10mph. The last couple of burst were one minute. Jogged a 8 minute cool-down.

Thursday 2/5: Biked 50 minutes and did full-body weights.

Friday 2/6: Ran with Ashley. WE went 7.4 miles. Our first half was faster (I think we averaged under 8 minute miles for about 5 miles, but the ginormous hill leading back to her neighborhood slowed us down quite a bit, so we averaged about an 8: 23 pace.

Saturday 2/7: Ran 1 hour, mostly on the trails. Felt okay, but still having trouble with coughing.

No comments: