Saturday, January 31, 2009

Workout log 1.24.09-1.31.09

Sat. 1.24: Ran around 5:30 pm and felt GREAT! Went about 9 miles. I always feel so much more fresh when I run in the eve.

Monday 1.26: My leg started hurting on Sunday. It felt like a strain on the inside of my left leg, just over my ankle. I biked 55 minutes and bought new running shoes. I got some that are more of a stability shoe, hoping it will help prevent the pain from coming back once it's gone. The model is the Nike Air Structure Triax 11. Mine are red.

Tuesday 1.27: Biked 50 minutes and did weights.

Wednesday 1.28: Biked 55 minutes.

Thursday 1.29: Biked 59 minutes--went a total of 20 miles according to the stationary computer. I pushed the pace HARD on this ride.

Friday 1.30: I did 70 push-ups, but did nothing else. I've developed a nasty cough and was up for a couple of hours during the night coughing.

Saturday 1.31: Mom brought over some sort of narcotic that she was prescribed to help her coughing during the night a few weeks ago when she was sick. IT WORKED. I had a great night sleep. My leg hasn't hurt since Wed., so I ran 10 miles--and was able to cough and farmer blow to my hearts content. It took me 1:25. Loved the new shoes.

No comments: