Monday, January 19, 2009

Workout log 1.14.09-1.19.09

Wed. 1/14: Ran with Ashley in COLD morning air (I think it was around 20). 5.8 miles in 48 minutes.
Thurs. 1/15: Biked 50 minutes and did weights.
Friday 1/16: Did speed work on treadmill: 13 minute warm-up. 1 mile at 9mph, 2 minute jogging, 1/2 mile 9.5mph, 2 minutes jogging, 1/2 mile 10 mph. 7 minute cool-down jog. Total of about 4 miles. This had to be a quick workout b/c we left for TN around 9 that morning.
Saturday 1/17: In Luttrell, TN, it was BITTER cold. I think around 6 degrees, so I ran on the treadmill and finished "Uglies." Excellent book. Have never been able to read while running before, but I had no other form of entertainment available, and couldn't bear to run on the treadmill with just my thoughts, so I somehow managed to read and run!
Sunday 1/18: This is typically my day off, but we went on a hike with Connie and Winston "just over the ridge to the creek" that was really quite the climb. I think we were gone about 2 hrs.
Monday 1/19: Traveled home and didn't workout. Should feel awesome tomorrrow after all this rest.

No comments: