Friday, April 24, 2009

Workouts this week

I've taken a break from posting my workouts, but it does help motivate me to do it, so I'm starting back up:
Last week (beginning the 13th) I mostly biked all week. I ran on Monday, but my left shin was giving me lots of trouble. I think it got strained from the grade on the Talladega track. This week I started back to running.
Monday I ran41 minutes at an easy pace (but did the hills of Sherman Oaks). I did a full-body weight workout, too.
Tuesday I ran 52 minutes--out to the historic area, around and back. I was in a bit of daze all day from the Dave Matthews concert the night before. To just call the performance awesome would be an understatement. Truly amazing skillful, artful, entertainment. We had so much fun hearing and watching them play a lot of old and new stuff.
Wednesday I biked 50 minutes.
Thursday I ran intervals on the treadmills. I started around 9mph and moved up to close to 10 by the end. I did a total of about 3 miles of intervals, plus a mile warmup and cooldown. I also did weights.
Today (Friday) I ran with Ashley. I think it is about a 5.8 mile route and we did it in about 48 minutes.

No comments: