Thursday, June 11, 2009

Workouts 6-1 through 6-11

It has been a while since I logged my workouts, so I may be off, but you'll never know!!

Monday 6-1: I ran the trails and around Sherman Oaks and back home. Total of about an hour. I also jogged 2 miles with Eli and Brandt at the Trak Shak.
Tuesday 6-2: I biked 53 minutes and did upper body weights
Wednesday 6-3: I ran about 10 minutes to warm-up then picked up the pace to about a 7:30-7:45 pace for 30 minutes then cooled down at about an 8:30 pace for 10 minutes.
Thursday 6-4: I biked 53 minutes and did upper-body weights.
Friday 6-5: I ran 5.8 miles with Ashley through the sports complex out to hwy 11 and back. Averaged 8:15 pace.
Saturday 6-6: We were camping in Oak Mountain with several friends. I will post pics soon. I ran about an hour there. I spent first 20 minutes mostly on trails then went out to the main road and ran the rest. Nice long rolling hills. I felt great.
Sunday: rest
Monday: 6-8: I ran the trails in the morning and jogged with the boys in the evening. Total of about 8 miles for the day
Tuesday 6-9: I biked 53 minutes and did upper-body weights.
Wednesday 6-10: I ran about 8 miles--down to the end of Cahaba Springs trail and back. I started kinda slow but ran about an 8:15 pace for the middle and end.
Thursday 6-11: I ran on the treadmill: 12 minute warm-up then twenty 40 second speed intervals with 20 second rests between. Began at about 8.6 mph and gradually got faster--I did the last 10 at 10mph. I cooled down for 10 minutes at 7mph. Then I did upper-body weights.

No comments: