Saturday, November 15, 2008

1,000 words

My last post was pretty lengthy, so I'll let the pictures speak (mostly) for themselves this time.
In his element

How Real Men blow leaves.

The second-grader.

The kindergartner.

The busy-body.

These last two are of my latest art project (and Eli "humanizing" the picture).

Workout log: Monday: I didn't get much of an aerobic workout in b/c Asher was sick and I had to take him to the Dr. I ran 1.4 miles on the treadmill and did full-body weights.
Tuesday: I biked 20 miles in 1:03.
Wednesday: I ran 42 minutes with Ashley at a pretty good clip.
Thursday: I ran intervals on the treadmill: 13 min warmup, 9 400's at 10mph with 1 minute of rest between each one, then a cooldown jog. I also did weights.
Friday: I biked 40 minutes. I pushed the pace since I knew I wouldn't have alot of time (I woke up late) and did 13.5 miles.
Saturday: I ran 9.65 miles in1:22. I did a loop I haven't done in a while. It's hilly.


1 comment:

Jill said...

coolio lamp stand!