Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas in the Heartland

Finley in her snowsuit

All tuckered out

Eli's house lasted about 2 weeks. Asher and Brandt's houses lasted about 2 hours.

Right before the present opening on the Eve

Eli made me the lovely, soft bracelet at school and gave it to me for Christmas.

She looks so cute, but too old in this one, I think.

New hats!

Patiently waiting to go up and see what Santa left
Putting on my new claws (thanks Seb!) before my Christmas day run!

My new Christmas get-up.

5 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

Kelly, you look so great! All of you look like such a happy family. I especially love the picture of the boys waiting at the top of the stairs! Hahaha, I can only imagine how excited they all were. All of your kids are looking so old. It makes me sad. Miss you guys!

Jill said...

i love all the pictures you posted from christmas. It was so weird not to have you home or to see you at all this christmas. And i agree with jo, you look sooo great!

The Grush's said...

It looks like your Christmas was all about acclimating yourself to your new surroundings. It is different living all the way up here. The summers are wonderful, just so you know.

Sylvia Mae Barrus Smith said...

Thanks for posting. Everyone looks so much more grown-up except the cute momma who gets more lovely and younger looking with the years. Eli especially looks like he is in a new stage.

Michele said...

She is so cute in her cupcake hat!!