Monday, September 13, 2010

A typical day for Asher


Today he...
  • Lit a stick on fire in our garage
  • Decided to take the plunge and do a #2 in the backyard--just peeing has become too commonplace, I suppose
  • Announced, while holding a kitchen knife, "I'm not a kid anymore!"
  • Peed in the middle of the field during Eli's football practice
But he also...
  • Took turns nicely with Mommy during a game of Animal Bingo
  • Worked steadily and put every wooden bead on two shoestrings, then successfully tied the two strings together to make a long, beaded masterpiece
  • Didn't overflow the kitchen sink, barely.
  • Didn't pour the ENTIRE bottle of dishsoap into the afore mentioned sink
  • Threw away one of Finley's dirty diapers for Mommy
  • Saved Mommy the trouble of putting the soap in the dishwasher the next time it's ready to be run
  • Slept in until 8:30am
  • Complemented his brother on his Lego creation, "That's really cool, Brandt."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my... :)

Melyssa said...

Good ol' Asher! :)

Sylvia Mae Barrus Smith said...

The photo made me glad and sad. We have missed Finley's tiny baby stage. She is a cutie. We need to come soon.

Well Kelly.....When I was in your spot I would ask myself, what sort of divine qualities do these activities foreshadow?
I thought Eli was extremely earnest, Brandt was a character who chuckled at life, and Asher seems to be a bigger little character who likes to make a loud statement????

Have fun. Thanks for posting.