Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweat Ride









If you step outside right now in Alabama, you drip sweat. If you are moving while outside, you gush sweat. Such was the story of our outing this morning to the sports complex to ride bikes. I pushed Finley in the stroller for a while, just walking. Thankfully, I already ran this morning. But my shirt was still very wet just from a leisurely stroll in this humidity. Finley's hair was in cute little wet curls, and the boys were drenched. They biked for an hour.
I fed Finley under a pavilion while they were riding, and I loved watching them ride. Eli likes to try out all the little places he can jump and go down something steep. Brandt just consistently cruises around. He still has training wheels on his bike, but doesn't need them. They are so bent upward, that the only time they touch is when he takes a sharp turn. Asher thinks he is on some big, full-suspension bmx or something, and I have to remind him to brake and not try out the same things Eli does. Look at his little facial expression in the pictures; this is how he looks when he is flying down a slope or between bleachers--cute and kinda unnerving to a momma.

2 comments:

Joanna Galbraith said...

OH Kelly! I love your family so much! I want to see all of you so bad! I sent Brandt and Eli something in the mail. It should arrive today if it hasn't already. Sorry it is late :)

Jill said...

kelbo.
asher's face is classssssic. hahaha he is a pretty funny lil kid.