Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pictures of Finley Coming

I haven't yet posted pics of our new little sweetness because I am waiting to post the ones taken by my friend, Grethel Van Epps. She kindly offered to photograph Finley as part of a photography workshop she is teaming up with another Birmingham photographer to do. Finley's first modelling job!! (and her dad says her last :)--already so protective))

I first met Grethel about 5 yrs ago. I came to swim at her pool with someone I had met who was a mutual friend. At the time, Grethel hadn't started her photography career. She also only had one child. Now she has 3 beautiful children who are probably the most photographed kids on earth--and every picture is a masterpiece! She is seriously an INCREDIBLE artist who is constantly improving.
And being a marketing consultant myself, I have been impressed at Grethel's marketing skills. She fully utilizes all the marketing media to advertise and promote her business in a way that draws her target audience in (Advertising 101: Babies sell.), and in ways that are, I'm sure, cost-effective (facebook, blogs, charities).
I had the opportunity to see some of her very first sessions a few years ago. They were impressive. I would have recommended her to a friend back then. However, she has improved 10-fold since then. Now I would insist that anyone looking for a lifestyle photographer for their family use Grethel--she is just THAT good. See for yourself :
Her website: www.gvephotography.com
Her blog: www.gvephotography.com/blog
Enjoy! And look for little Finley pics to come soon!!

No comments: